Sunday, January 17, 2010

... things I have thought about recently...

So school has started for about one week already.  What should I say? I'm neither excited or depressed.  It has become just a matter of going to classes, studying, completing homework, working on cases, doing all the quizzes, preparing for classes, learning new information...the laundry list is long but somehow I knew it wasn't anxiety that got into me recently.  I was it was a state of uncertainty.
I don't like uncertainty because it doesn't let me know where I am heading.  I don't like the fact that I have to think about where I am heading.  Why things can't be just as clear cut.. life oh life.
Looking at the images from Haiti... I often wonder how life can be this unfair to their people.  We asked our teachers they often said... it's collective karma...but thousands of people suffered the same fate I wonder... what they did.  My prayer is with them.
school starts again on tuesday with ... many assignments to be due... I'd better get ready for the semester...
second semester of pharmacy school is the hardest people often said...it's either i'm in denial but i'm just... well... it's all studying... there is no escape...complaint won't solve the problems... so I guess I will just try to stay alive this semester ^_^
hopefully... I can do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment