Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Letting it go

If there is anything that I learn from my practice, it's the ability to let things go. Knowing that things are mostly transient has been making my life much easier than how I would have lived. Not staring at the close door, I am able to let go and explore other opportunities. Sometimes I do think, all the signs have been given to us and we often choose to ignore them. Using our logical mind, you try to navigate everything but whether it will bring happiness, I'm not sure. By learning to let things go, I get to see the things that I would not have known otherwise. Such a simple lesson but it takes many years to learn... and many more years to practice. I have always asked for signs to help me...the signs have been given to me all along only I have not noticed it. But now I do and now I embrace it. Let it be...and let it go

No comments:

Post a Comment