Wednesday, April 21, 2010

focus?

beauty is in the eye of the beholder...or they said...
just realized that...the best lenses that are our their are your own eyes...
...why...?
you can only see what you want to see.  There will be things in the way...but you still control your focus...
such is the same with other things in life...
there are many doors...but you only focus on the one that you want...and forget about the rests or at least just don't pay as much attention...
I considered myself lucky...many times over....
Times and times again I wonder what I should do once I graduate...
will working in the community make me happy?  will working in the hospital make me happy?  should I work in the clinic?  should I do a residency?   I know I probably won't do a fellowship...I don't see the advantage...at least at this point...
therapy classes have been anything but a blur...
I ask and ask again...can I do something ...that I could utilize my strengths...
maybe they have given me the answer...
I've looked around a lot...I've tried different things...things that I decided that I don't want to do unless necessary...
I'm trying new things with the current project at school...
I feel most happen when I spend time working on the project at my internship...not that it is a structured internship...it's more like a contract job...but I've learned so much...most of all I've learned what interests me...not that I will follow this path...at least it exposed me to something that I never knew before...
knowledge is one thing...confidence is another thing...
we often have knowledge, have the ability to do things...but our confidence let us down.
I guess...just be strong..and believe in our ability to work harder, smarter, and better...after all...life is full of opportunities...try and try again...eventually...confidence is no longer a matter of fear...it will become part of the success that you are building...a person...who is capable of handling both failure and success...

No comments:

Post a Comment