Sunday, April 18, 2010

it's in the blue sky...

time is a magnificent healer...
I'm almost done with second year now.  I still miss you from time to time.  I wish I could tell you what I am going through.  All the exciting things that I get to do and all the failures that I have to endure.
Life is like a rose in the garden. It's not only nice to look at...it also possesses great scent.  And yes...it's too painful to be close without getting hurt...without getting the bruised...sometimes blood.
I have been going through a lot of thinking...most of the time I don't get any of the answers.  I try to let the day unfold itself.
I got an internship..which will probably be set for the summer.  Whether it was luck I don't know.  Part of it just keeps on thinking, you always help me when I need you the most.  Silly thought isn't it?  I know you have long gone to a different world to a different life...but somehow your karma...my karma...still intertwined in this life time.
I talked to M not too long ago about how your simple act carried me through until today...without you, I wouldn't be where I am today.  Without Mom, I wouldn't be where I am today either.  This debt that I owe to both of you are immeasurable.
You raised me up... you helped me grow...unexpectedly through different phases...in life.
You never taught me a lesson formally.  It's through your mistakes and my mistakes that I learned not to repeat them.
You taught me to never let go of what I really want to do..this lesson... I still try to learn.
I miss how you often just sat, looked, and smiled...instead of answering my question.  It showed you will support me no matter what.
the sky is blue...the leaf is green...and forever you will be in heart...you will forever be there...

No comments:

Post a Comment