Saturday, July 24, 2010

the ending summer

Summer almost comes to an end... it's been a wonderful ride and I wonder what I can take with me and what I can leave behind.  It's a summer that I probably won't forget.  I've learned new things.  I've tried new ventures.  I've welcomed the challenge and at the same thinking...am I doing the right things?  I spend most weekends away just to be away from work, away from all the responsibilities that are ahead. Sometimes I do wonder, whether I would regret about all the energy I put in the work.  But then again, I've gained so much, learned so much, and understood things so much more than I thought.  

Goodbye is always a sad word that I wouldn't want to utter...do i really have to say goodbye to this summer?  Isn't it an irrelevant question? who am I to keep this summer from moving forward...most of all, I don't think I have the power to stop it moving forward....

all I can do is to let it be...let it be what it is supposed to be... and this just reminds me...nothing lasts forever...and sometimes it's ok.  
just a few more weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment