Monday, September 13, 2010

fall is almost here

today i learned an important lesson..."don't let hate and anger dominate your heart because it will drag you down"
for the past couple days, my heavy heart couldn't breath.  I couldn't understand why it acted the way it did.  Just because one person did an honest thing to me, it dragged me down because of false accusation...because I feel that I needed to vindicated myself.  However, it got worse and worse by the day.  Then I realize...it doesn't really matter..I let it go...I know it's not right of what they did but I let it go and live my life.

my life can't revolve around thinking about how to better represent myself...i can't work my life into thinking one day the bad will get what they ask for.

just let it be  ^_^

happy now

No comments:

Post a Comment