Sunday, September 26, 2010

rain rain rain

it's raining hard today...it's been raining like this for a long time.  I'm glad it is because we have a drought here!
this also means...fall is coming. the temperature for next week is going to be in the mid-70s. I can't wish for a better temp only that I have to study for a test on Friday! Sweet! huh?
I can't give up now...I've come a long way to give it all up ... I can go on and move forward...even though it's going to be a hard choice... could be an unconventional choice that might lead to no where...
being part of this particular group has given me so much headache even though I don't do anything ( i can't attend meeting/seminar)...I'm just tired in general... So I decide...it's better to leave than to stay...no matter how much i think about it, it's the only way...sorry...but my brain will no longer feeling guilty about not going to the meeting...my feeling will no longer be sad...and should I say sorry...
repeated exposures of certain statements have made me decided...it's the best I can do at this point..

thanks for the rain ^_^


realizing I like this song better ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment