Sunday, November 14, 2010

good weekend

I haven't written anything for a long time..it's been quite busy.

Busy in terms of: I've been busy studying...busy writing my other blog, busy getting back to editing photos (how I love them!)

Work has been fine actually.  Not as hectic and I find I'm not interested in my hobby than work now (especially when I have to research about a specific topic, can someone pay me to do this?!)

I enjoy writing very much (especially when I have to look at different sources!)

I don't enjoy school as much as I used to.  I guess at this stage, I'm more inclined to finish and graduate..and move on with life.  Only that I haven't been sure about what I want to do.

A friend announced that she's pregnant again with a second child.  I'm definitely very happy for her. Congratulations!

My creativity is keeping me busy with different self-proposed projects.  We'll see how it goes.  When you're not an expert in something, the more you work at it, the more you become familiar and eventually you'll be just as skillful.

I notice that in the many things that I do.  I'm in no way an expert in anything at this point.  But as I work toward it, I'm getting better and the improvement is a nice thing to see.

Anyway, I should go to bed....
love this

No comments:

Post a Comment