Wednesday, November 17, 2010

what time is it?

as I see the ideas rolling through my eyes...as though I should take credits or work for certain companies...
I'm in a position now that I could...potentially offer something creative without being ridiculed for being a bit too crazy..a bit to forward...and what's best...I don't have to have the requirement to build it from scratch.

Using existing tools and innovation to create something new and useful...with this..I'm determined to write to propose.  Who knows in the end at least I know what and how to write a proposal.  At least I'm not afraid to be heard.  But then again..it might make people scared and threatened. but if you are, you should not be so because I'm not there to take your job.  I help make your job look better!


No comments:

Post a Comment