Sunday, July 31, 2011

on to the next rotation

I finished my rotation last Friday.  It was a good rotation... learned a lot and at the same time realized I still have a lot to learn.

The rotation itself was practically self-directed. Very little instruction was given so I had to pretty much decide what I wanted to do and how I was going to do it.   I would have appreciated it more had it not been my first in patient rotation.  Not that I like to be guided every step of the way, I just think a bit of introduction and clarification about what the expectation is like would be a lot more helpful.  Some of the feedback were helpful but at the same time I was taken by surprise because things like that were never mentioned even though I have asked about it.  Not only that, I just feel that some of the progresses that I made later on were not quite acknowledged. oh well..

Overall, it was good rotation and I had no complaint.  It's time to move on to the next rotation.  Lots to do!

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment