Saturday, April 18, 2009

another post

as much as I try to keep up.. things get delayed once in a while.

Things have started to slowing down recently because finals are coming. It's so hard to imagine that our first year is coming in to an end so fast. I have been in school again for another year and sometimes I wonder whether it is the right decision. As of now, I think it is. As of tomorrow, I don't know.
I still love new things everyday in class. I enjoy some classes more than others, who wouldn't? I can't enjoy all my classes as people would expected.
Therapy is becoming more bearable. Biochem not so much, I hope I can survive this class. I just can't understand the test questions or what is being asked. I understand life is not black and white... but sometimes teachers need to understand... their questions are ambiguous and they are no ways testifying the students' knowledge. I like dynamics as much as pharmaceutics. They are interesting topics. Contemplating taking more classes about that.
Life in pharmacy school has been good so far. Compared to other professional students, we might have an better study-life balance. We still get to do stuffs even though exams are next week.

Very soon I will become a rising PY2.

Time fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment