Sunday, April 19, 2009

it's midnight already?

taking a break from studying I decide to blog about st ...
life of a pharmacy student is very simple. Beside some social occasions, we tend to spend our time studying or working. It is true that many of my classmates work (myself included). though some work in related fields, some don't. It's just a matter of reference, I supposed.

Very soon, we will set out to start our first rotation in the summer. I don't know what to expect. I have never been to a hospital pharmacy (not counting the time I need to pick up prescription). Hospital pharmacies I guess will be very different from regular retail pharmacies. The pace will definitely different. Formulary will also be different. (google can't recognize the word formulary!) :)
Anyway, it should be an exciting adventure. Before I can enjoy it though, I need to get over the next two weeks... of exams.

After a week of more or less relaxing (and obviously, none of us take advantage of that), we will be staying up all night until the wee hours to study for our finals in less than 4 days...

What a semester... up and down, up and down.. in the end it's the effort that counts. we have all come all the way until now, we can't give up yet, can we? :)

Good luck to you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment