Saturday, September 19, 2009

leadership conference

I attended a leadership conference today and it was so thrilling to be part of something that can motivate you.

All the speakers were so inspirational.  I like it how they told us about their life story and how they get to where they get.  Each came in with different backgrounds and perspectives.  I find it is great to be able to relate to some of them.  They were also approachable.  I have learned so much.

Most of them resonate on... do what you love... do what you are passionate about because it will give you the drive to the finish line.  I guess I need this motivation more than anything else at this point.  Life has been up and down.  Once in a while you look back and think... what am I doing here... where am I going... what will my life be...
There are endless opportunities and yes... only if you can get the opportunity...



I'm glad that I went... even though it was early in the morning but I got so much out of it. It gives me a little bit better perspective of what I can do.  Yes, you don't have to be stuck in one position.  You are free to explore.  You are free to go where your heart desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment