Friday, September 4, 2009

random stuffs

It's been so constantly... running from one class to another.  Studying one course to another.  Driving from one place to another.  To be honest, I don't know how this weeks gets by so fast.  Thank to the holiday weekend I will get some rest ... probably... and then back to the cycle again.
It's been an uneventful week.  I hope this is a good thing.  The weather has been mild and nice so the walk and the drive have not been bad.  And yes, something is missing here.  It still does not feel quite right.
As you continue to figure out what you like and what you don't, you start to appreciate what you have and what you don't.  I guess I am starting to find out... what i am good at and how I can use this to help myself and others.
Maybe I'll do amb. care instead of acute... I think I start to like the idea of that... but let's see how this year pan out.
It's hard to be a perfectionist because you can punish yourself tremendously if things don't go right.  But to be able to get over the threshold and continue on... it takes a lot of courage...

No comments:

Post a Comment