Monday, August 16, 2010

the ending summer part 2

Im sitting thinking...wow my intuition is pretty good...
i have to trust it more and more from now one obvious w/ good conscience.
Sometimes, the energy that you project really tells what kind of person you are whether you know it or not.  It's a wonderful and interesting feeling to notice time and time again how correct these things are.  (okie not 100% but at least 90%).

Proceed w/ caution...at least I know for now...trust my intuition because it has failed me much...
bracing for the worse but at the same ...joining the venture challenge is just as an amazing feeling.  I've never felt so much energy and belief in doing such things.  I hope it will give me good perspective on how things are going. After all, I'm not moving across the country and spending the past years I mean years studying and working for nothing (obviously for many years, working hard for no obvious reasons), but now maybe it's a hope? ^_^

We'll see what happen ...summer is almost over now... time to get ready to charge into the next term

No comments:

Post a Comment