Saturday, August 28, 2010

first week of school

I was listening to the following song recently...

Little did I know the lyric is right there...I love the music..the beat...




somehow it makes me think..is it time to grow up yet?  it's been almost 2 years now...things have changed...I have changed...busier, messier, crazier...but I've learned so so so much....

I truly can't be any happier to all the things that have been happening to me.  Of course, the down side of life is always there.  The parting is always hard.  The meeting is always nice. Life moves on.  We move on from one thing to another thing.  Once in a while, we look back and think about how far we have come... once in a while, we stop and realize life has so much to offer.

not a social butterfly myself, sometimes I wonder what I've missed out.  We tend to think about what we might have missed and forget about what we might have gained.

I miss the sales at the stores, but I ended up finishing the project at work.  I might miss attending the party but I ended up receiving many life lessons...

"whatever you decide to do, just make sure you're comfortable with it."

Many times I do things compulsively...only to realize what I did that. Learn from my mistakes, I try again.
This time, I've been doing the other blog for more than 2 months now and each day I've learned so much and at the same time..giving me satisfaction.

I'm currently working on a project in which I have to learn about different statistical test. I wish I could take a class to just focus on it... they offer it but it's extremely cost prohibiting..not only that  I have to fly there 5 times a semester...who would have the money to do that?  not me...but it's on my plan to be able to do that one day because I think I start to realize my dream....I think I'm getting closer to define what I want to do... of course, it will be subject to change but hey it's ok.

A friend comments on my career prospect: you know you like different things, you do different things, but there is a core in each and everything you do...they point to the same direction: what to do with the data at hand.

yeah that's what I want to do. Now I only need to learn how to get to the level that I want to get...oh and which path I need to go.

best of luck....

No comments:

Post a Comment