Sunday, August 8, 2010

random #?

It's a cloudy day...oh and school is almost about to begin...
What a summer it has been.  So busy but so much fun.  I've enjoyed every bit of it.  Not a single moment, not a single project goes by uninterested.  On top, I am truly able to do something that I truly enjoy.  Learning about it along the way has been a great experience.

oh and it's raining now...what a strange day...listening to the music about the falling raining just couldn't make it a better suitable topic.

My vacation will start next weekend... I can't wait to see my little nephew.  he must be bigger now. Hearing his voice and his parents' joy over the phone, I can't be happier.  I know I need to open my heart more...to love all beings...sometimes it takes a rational decision to do so and slowly, bits by bits, I will be able to do so.

if you don't love something or if you hate something, it might be better just to look at it, I don't hate this...the feeling will go away, and next time when you see it again, it's just an object that you encounter.

this post is so random without any topics/details etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment