Wednesday, December 16, 2009

final is almost over

The brain is very forgiving if you let it be.  When I dwell upon something, I consciously do so... but when I decide not to dwell upon something, I also consciously do so.
Maybe being train to do science has done some good... or... maybe not.  When you couldn't find a subject, you tend to experience it on yourself and realize.. ah... maybe it's actually working.
Final is almost over.  It has not been a very hard semester.  I have had harder semester.  However, it seemed that memorization is not my best thing.  I guess I could memorize something but I couldn't memorize everything in the amount of time and practice.  It's hard to be tested on things when you don't much about.  But it's okie.  I'm not upset about.  I was but I'm okie now...
Pharmacists are detailed oriented... and yes... when we are giving tests... our questions tend to be detailed oriented as well...
this summed up a lot of my thoughts about the previous exam... but overall, I'm happy because I've tried my best... without sacrificing my personal health ^_^

until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment