Sunday, December 13, 2009

random...

Another test is tomorrow... not feeling anxious... I Guess because I'm so used to it by now.. or I don't care much about it anymore :D
It's interesting seeing how people tend to change even in social networking.  Noticing breaking up .. making up.. I wonder if I ever dated anyone, would I want to friend this person on my social networking site?  probably not, it might make things a lot more awkward when we decide to break up.  All of a sudden, friendship no longer exists.
Then there are others who would hide their relationship when it's so obvious... I think it's so cute.. make me remember the older times when things were so different.  It's all the in-class gossip.  Things are ways more interesting... breaking up? making up? rumors? But... social networking lets people stalk one another..

well I better go to sleep now... gotta wake up early tomorrow ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment