Sunday, December 6, 2009

late post

Trying to accomplish something this weekend.... well they are nearly half-done but what can I do? there are only 24 hrs in a day, 8 hours for sleep, 4 hours for entertainment, 2-3 hours for eating and other activities, that's left with a few hours for studying with intermittent activities such as : facebooking, reading the tabloids, and learning about the news around the world such as... how many mistresses does Tiger Woods actually have?  An international start... and now succumbs to his own success... I wonder... can a person be this....(what word should I use?).   Anyway.. it's really none of my business.  It just showed that... you will never know the other side of the story.  Don't judge and don't expect... don't speculate...:-)

It's almost Christmas... I can't believe I've been here for almost 10 years... wow!  It's strange looking back what I've accomplished so far... so much has changed.  Receiving a small message from an old best friend warms my heart in the cold morning.  I do treasure my friendships and most of the good memories that we have together.  I am not going to be sentimental and said... I will also treasure the bad memories as well.  I remember them as lessons for many others to come.  You always learn from your mistakes when you realize you make ones.  Ten years, not too short.. not too long.  But it's enough to change a person.  It's long enough to make a person grow and mature. The list goes on. :)

A little less than 2 weeks, another semester is gone.  I've accomplished... much this semester I guess.  Learning how to start a small organization (still in infancy), learning how to handle certain relationship, learning how to listen better (not only to other people but also to myself), learning how to not act so impulsively (still do but a lot less), learning how to control my temper ( yeah I do have bad temper), learning how to treasure what I have...

It's been a busy semester with 7 classes and other extracurricular activities.  I do think I'm becoming a workaholic.  I can't seem to stop and just keep on finding things to do.  Going out and play sometimes make me feel guilty for not doing work (yeah you can laugh but I do feel guilty after each trip).  It's a constant reminder that I should always keep working.... (what will I be ten years from now? ) ^_^

anyway... just random thoughts without any structure...

oh.. another friend is getting married very soon.  hihi everybody is getting married and settling down now.  Looking at myself I realize I still want to roam around for much longer.  The freedom is so hard to resist. ^_^.  I am happy for all my friends who are married to the person they love.  I'm happy for the people who are in love with the loved ones.  I'm happy for all the wonderful family that they are creating.  All the beautiful babies offer hopes for the future ^_^

good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment