Wednesday, October 27, 2010

almost the end of october...with lots of memories

Has it past midnight...
has it really been two years already?  I checked my calendar today and there it is...an event that I sometimes forget...
I don't think words can describe how I am feeling...
I know I will always remember...even though I don't show it to others.

Only if I know where you are...but then again...I'm sure you are in good hand...
this marks the second year... life without you has been different.  I still love you much because you always give me strengths and courage.

Knowing you, living with you, learning from you, being your child...all of these are my blessings.. and more than ever I know even though you never said it, you love me...yeah this I know

with love

No comments:

Post a Comment