Wednesday, October 6, 2010

night night

It's getting colder now...the temperature has dropped dramatically.
I love the crisp clear air.  In the future, when I move, this is what I would miss.
I want to write something but no word could describe the feeling clearly...
sometimes we just have to let things be...
you learn to stand up, you learn to fall down, and then stand back up again.
dedication they said will lead you somewhere.  I guess it's true.
I remember back in grade school, my erratic behavior was showing in school grade.  It was an instance when I literally scored probably one of the lowest scores in the entire class.  Then I turned it around and scored much better...the change was significant enough to be mentioned in front of the class (such recognition)...It's nice to hear the good grade but the not-so-good one...why he couldn't keep it to himself.
I realize things don't come to me easily.  Everything has to be hard work.  Whether it's memorizing, writing and talking to people, everything is a learning process.  When will we ever stop learning?  I don't know.  I guess we always learn from the day we were formed to the day we are ready to leave...

No comments:

Post a Comment