Saturday, October 30, 2010

gorgeous saturday---

it's like...saturday...beautiful...gorgeous weather..
so i understand why i'm working, studying, and working and studying...
it feels as if ... pure entertainment is no longer entertained.

once you change a mindset...you change a mindset...
eventually it might either go back or move forward...

love the weather
love the fall expectation
love the sun...
and it's true as well that i love my work... i love my studying....not that I enjoy exam but it's something have to get done before you practice...so I just have to deal with it.

Hopefully...next week will be better but I guess it might not be so because...until thanksgiving, i have 3 exams, 1 project, 2 essays and other work-related things to do. :)

life is fun...life is beautiful...for a workaholic person

Maybe - by Yiruma...maybe I will make a video for these beautiful music... (yeah when I find time...but then working is sometimes part of my entertainment...)

No comments:

Post a Comment