Saturday, October 29, 2011

the up and down

You never know whom you're talking to until you talk to the person. I was at the airport not long ago and while talking to just my fellow passenger, he suddenly said his friend once told him " you have to learn from other mistakes because you don't have enough time in your life time to make every single mistake". I thought about it and realized it's true. However, as much as I want to say I've learned a lot from my own mistakes. I can say that I've been to the top and I've also been to the bottom. At time things were great. At time things were not so great. I guess because of this I get to learn about how other feels and sympathizes with them. Also because I'vebeen there and done that, I could tell them that it's okie because it's only temporary. Maybe because of this I get to also learn about myself. Nothing stays constant. You can't stay at the top forever. Neither will you be at the bottom forever. Having been through the up and down, I can put myself in different situation in order to understand the other person. What I learn from my retreat recently was to just be calm in all situation and eventually things will work out: explore all your options and learn about what you can do about it. Be presence!

No comments:

Post a Comment