Thursday, May 20, 2010

another week

It still hurts sometimes when I think about it...
The pharmacy is fine today.  It's not busy but steady.  I finished printing out the flyers for the MTM section.  I'm a little bit excited and yeah there are a lot of things to do as well. 
Supposed to have dinner with M. tomorrow but she hasn't called yet . Wonder whether it's still on.  Maybe I should write her an email or something.
I still need to do the poster...
I'm half way done with my rotation already... amazing how time flies.
oh I get to eat a lot of strawberries these days for free.
anticipating another batch tomorrow ^_^
loving it.. loving it..
the CE today was kind of interesting.  A lot of the things I've known... it's good review.  The food was good.  People must have thought I totally waste my food but really it's a bit heavy for me and I knew if I ate it, I would be sick again.. so sorry.. I know it's wasteful but... shouldn't we be cutting back our portion anyway?

night now

No comments:

Post a Comment