Tuesday, May 25, 2010

third week update

so this is my third week into rotation.  I have to say I wouldn't have asked for a better rotation site, preceptor.  this place is totally perfect for me.  The preceptor is understanding and nice.  All the people here are just as wonderful.
My MTM session is tomorrow.  Meaning: I will prepare the material about what to tell the patient and what not to tell the patient.
My patient has some compliance issues but I will try my best to see if I can help with anything.  It's exciting but at the same time I feel as though my passion is not here.  I am glad that I am able to do it though.  There is something else that is capturing my mind more than medication therapy management and I think I am leaning toward it more now.  It's still a long shot but we will see what will happen in the future.
I've recently contacted the director at the wellness center near home... yes that is how things get done sometimes unfortunately. well, the employees who work there don't know what kind of pool they have and give me the wrong answer which led to the email that I sent to the director about changing their current pool condition.  In any case, he replied and said they no longer use chlorine! YES!!! So I think I will probably join the gym for sure! I love swimming and nothing gives me better workout beside yoga and stretching.
They have classes that I can attend as well so it's pretty neat.  We will see!
Work is going just fine.  I've been working while on rotation.  Wish the internet was better because I will have gotten more things done but it's okie.  Everything is caught up now.  It's not too bad! 
I admit that I'm quite a workaholic nowadays but it makes me happy.  ^_^


The prospect of finishing up this rotation makes me happy.  I was worried but I didn't have to.  My preceptor made it better.  The site is awesome.  Free food throughout the day.  Free gym for the entire stay.  I couldn't have asked for a better rotation site! ^_^

Need to go to sleep now.  It's been a tiring 2 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment