Sunday, May 9, 2010

So I finally arrived at the new place.
The rotation starts tomorrow... interestingly, I'm not as nervous as I was last year.
this year, I have a few housemate as well.  It's kind of nice but let's see ..hopefully I still have time to do some of the stuffs that I need to do.  ^_^.
The drive wasn't so bad.  I think last year it was 2.5 hrs.  this year is about 2 hrs. 
However, 2 hrs is when I'm driving aggressively.  I don't know how Google Map calculate that it's going to be 2 hrs w/in the normal limit.  It's impossible.  I think people must have measured the road incorrectly or something.

anyway... life is good.
if there is a concern... it's only the internet here is so slow... at least we have internet. .
at this point, I have a room all by myself and I don't know whether I will have a roommate.  I don't mind...as long as she comes when I leave :P

^_^

oh I get free food for the entire as well.  Had I known.... I wouldn't have gone grocery shopping...hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment