Wednesday, May 26, 2010

it's midnight, isn't it?

...should I just ask to go home early?


As you know I'm sitting here writing in thee middle of the night because I .. inadvertently could not sleep the entire night.  Wonder why?  I have digestion problems so all the foods I ate left undigested for the entire evening.  Wonder what happens?  oh throw up episode of course.
I don't think I've thrown up this hard in my life as far as I could remember (if these words make any senses)...
It's crazy and it hurts.  My throat hurts.  The acid taste is too strong for me to go back to sleep so I sit here sleepless and writing.
Without knowing what to write....
Note to self: today only fluid diets, no gym today... that means I might not go for dinner w/ housemates since this will be their last nights here.
Note to self: throwing up is not fun. 
Note to self: needs to eat less (as though I eat a lot).  I blame it on my weak digestive system. I guess now I have an excuse to not eat a whole lot because... the next thing I know I will head to the toilet bowl in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment