Monday, May 10, 2010

first day of rotation

the first day of rotation was fine.
I think I will learn a lot from this rotation.
My preceptor is extremely great.  He's so knowledgeable and ... witty as well as funny.  I think I'm extremely lucky...

trick of the day: if you have earwax plugging ear, try stool softener capsule instead of carbamide peroxide.
here is how you would do it.
use the over the counter stool softener capsule
for adult 2 capsules, for children, 1 capsule
puncture the capsule and squeeze out the liquid in there into the plugged ear with your head on the side.
let it stay there for a couple of minutes.  then use the cotton ball to cover it.  in the morning, you will see the result...
I have never tried this but I've heard it works.  If you've tried it, let me know if it works. :D
this statement has not been evaluated by the FDA for safety and efficacy : ) (legality purpose)
Enjoy... I'm back on reviewing the.. review paper...

No comments:

Post a Comment