Wednesday, May 19, 2010

..so i end up posting this a day later... yeah my life w/o the flickering internet access.

Ok I will try to ignore the fact that I'm typing this in word... because the internet is not working.. yes it is not working once again. This is getting to the point that I will not be able to get work done. Ah ah...


so second day of second week was not bad but I've learned a lot. Most important of all, I need to learn to think before I said.

Recently, my brain has developed weird habits. I don't even know what it is anymore. The customers were spelling out his name to me. Example: from Kynlon → mcyoungster. I don't know how I come with the name like that but he basically said you told me to spell my name and you wrote this? What even more surprising or what I should have said scarier thing is : I didn't flush at his comment. I apologized and asked him to write down. I think my brain is separating... into two different hemisphere instead of one connecting single entity. I hope nothing wrong is going on in there!

Work is fine today. I know I work hard for what I want. I don't take things for granted. However, some people are not that way. How do you deal with that? Well, very easy... it's better to talk in private than in front of others. That's all I can say about the subject.

Everywhere I go, I always learn something (from my mistakes, and others) ^_^

Went to the gym today. I've been obsessed with my weight again. Crazy crazy I know...but I don't get to exercise much these days. No working to work (it's just not possible). At least the gym is free and offers good quality equipment. I'm thinking about joining a gym near home once I get back. Either that or I should join a class.

About the gym is: I can go any time no need to go on a restricted schedule. About the class is: I can go into a structured environment which I might need.





Overall, things are progressing well. Can't believe that it's the middle of the week again already.

Drug I've learned today? Let's see... I'm not quite sure but I did counsel the patients on aspirin :D To prevent stomach upset, use the enteric coating so that it won't affect your stomach as much as regular formulation.





So.. I've been wanting to write an entry about the K-drama that I'm watching but... time is short so I have to put it aside for another time. Just a note, the world is not black or white. Neither is our character. ^_^





Signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment