Sunday, October 25, 2009

the end of fall break

Welcome back... to the rest of the semester..
Already I don't feel like going to school tomorrow. It must be bad.  I have to constantly remind myself that it's only going to be like this for next a year and a half.  After that, there will be no fall break, there will only be rotation which is probably not too bad ... but in anyway..
welcome back... fall break is over!  We are in the final stretch of the semester.  It's not too bad so far. I'm passing all my classes some are better than others.  In any case, it's still fine.
Classes will pick up pretty soon.  We will have one test a week starting next week until the end of the semester.  Bracing for the storm that is yet to come.
P-school is not bad.  It allows me to do things that I want to do. But I decided to drop out of the aging program.  I like to do more extracurricular activity and this semester I can't do anything!!!! It's been pretty hectic with an extra 5 hrs a week devoted to two other classes.  I'm crazy!!
In any case, welcome fall!!! It's pretty outside... but somehow.. it's just not the right place.  It's good temporarily but for long term, something is still missing.  Maybe I miss being close to the people that I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment