Thursday, October 15, 2009

test...test...test...

Decision decision.. I decide to stick with the class. it's almost half of the semester, there is really no point in dropping it even though there will be no consequence in dropping it...but we'll see how she grades the first note. :) As long as I don't have to work harder for the class, I don't mind sticking around even though I have to sacrifice quite a lot of the extracurricular activities this semester.. it's okie.

We had our drug lit test today... it went well.  Even though as usual, the questions are not completely straight forward.  Some are phrased so weird that... it's just strange to answer the question.  Despite the fact that many people hate this class, I find statistics is extremely important and I have to say I like the class a lot.  I can read paper now with a much better understanding than I used to.  She tried hard to make the class interesting but it's not so easy to tell us Pharm Students taking statistics eagerly.  I give her credits for trying....

Went to dinner (like very early dinner if you consider eating at 4:30 is dinner) with my friend.  It was a short dinner because I had to run to class but it was a good one.  Ever since I move here, I made a few friends.  I tended not to make many friends but the friends I made tend to last longer...I guess it's just a personality thing.  I'm fortunate to have the friends that I have and I have no complain about it.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment