Thursday, October 22, 2009

fall break so far

My fall break so far has been great.  It's nice to be back with the family.  It's nice to be fed and be treated like a little princess ^-^.  Mom is always the best person to spoil me.  The food was good and I managed to not succumb to my over-eating habit when it came to comfort food. 
The weather has not been very pleasant.  It was raining so hard today and yesterday while we drove home from the airport.  Other than that, everything else is great.  
I managed to get some work done. Well kind of.  Very roughly draft the final group project.  I sincerely don't want to spend so much time on this project anymore. I am more confused than ever about the direction about what we have to do.  It's just not clear.  As much as I really appreciate the effort that my professor put in, something just don't work.  I am not giving up on this project, it's just not a high priority for me at this point because with more than 1000 point in this class, it's okie to miss a few.
I'm trying to work more on the final paper in my other class.  From now until the end of the semester, things will just pile up one after another. So even though I'm on break, I'm still doing a lot of school work.  I like it though.  It made me feel that I'm starting to identify myself as a work-a-holic.  I seriously always find work to do even though I'm piled up with tons of things. 
I finally got to watch the Proposal.  It's just a cute little story.  Obviously, it's not realistic.. which movie is?  However, I find it's cute and interesting to watch.  I haven't watched many chick-flick lately.  So it was a completely great fun, non-thinking type of movie.  The setting was just beautiful and it made me want to travel again.  I miss traveling so much.  I miss going to places and seeing new things.  Sometimes I feel guilty for wanting to travel... not sure why..  So my goal is to travel as much as I can until I can't anymore ^-^.  Let's see if it works out.
Made of Honor is another movie that I got to watch during this small break.  It was a fun, loving story as well.  Not realistic in any sense but it was a fun movie to watch.  I would have to say though I don't think it's as charming as the proposal.  What made the Proposal so charming to me is the fact that the family was involved and how caring and wonderful they were.  Made of Honor did not give me that feeling.  The chemistry was there but something was lacking.  But it's not a bad movie... it just wasn't very good. :)

It's so windy outside right now.... but I'm going to get some work done before going to bed tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment