Thursday, October 1, 2009

fall is here

It's all new all over again...
Last year, I couldn't detect the fall weather in the air.  This year, with a different perspective, I take a fresher look at my surrounding and realize it's so beautiful.  Yes, a place that is beautiful and sheltered from the world's trouble.
It has been a few days already.  People are struggling to keep up with life.  First it was the typhoon that killed and displaced hundreds if not thousands of people.  Then, the tsunami hit Samoa.  The natural disaster continued with two big earthquakes in Indonesia.  Thousands of people are suffering in the world.  I wonder what I can do.  Working with organization in school?  Working with organization outside of school?  Should I just start an organization of my own?  I always think about it.  It is not a bad idea.  However, the fear of failure is looming ahead.  Maybe once I get over this fear, things will fare better.  When you work without fear of failure and with only the end in mind, the road is a lot clearer... and the confidence will surge high.
It has been a very long week with 2 tests and numerous things to do.  I am always blessed with all the things I have in life.  I don't think I can ask for more.

I keep my prayer for you.  Hopefully things will fare better next year... no that's too far away... hopefully things will fare better as time goes on.

I have been thinking a lot about all the classes that I am taking this semester.  Well, in all I'm taking quite a handful.  However, I do enjoy them.  Sometimes, coming to class can be a little difficult because you had a long day the previous day.  Sometimes, all I had was a quick lunch break and a rush home for dinner only to come back to school for another 3 hours of instruction.  I wonder why I have to put myself through it.  Sometimes I thought about just maybe delay the certificate program.  However, a small encounter with an elderly who experienced a stroke changed it all.  It made things a lot easier because I know one day they might need me.  Seeing them happy makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment