Friday, March 6, 2009

the day of spring break

So spring break has official started after 10:30 am today!!! Our last class of the day!
It was relieving to finally breath the normal air. Today classes were not bad. they were fine and good. I come to understand that I like pharmacodynamics more than I thought. Biochem is very interesting but I need more time to digest the information.
The nice thing about pharmacy school is you get to interact with many professors from different departments. And in the end, you will learn a lot.

Things can get hard sometimes... but they will eventually get better because there is no other way to go :).

I have to say... I have enjoyed pharmacy school a lot more than I thought I would. It can be partly because of the professors, the environment, and the people.

If people would ask me... what advice I would give to people who are applying to pharmacy school... I would say... you should explore the area around the school that you're applying to when you go for the interview because it will help you get a feel of what a place will be. Because it would be the place you live for the next four years. So choose wisely... and for now.. I will go back to my spring break and enjoy it, even though there are still work to be done... and there are things to be written.. and there are meetings to be attended... but they all can be pushed in the back burner for today ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment