Friday, March 27, 2009

hello!!!

wow... another has gone by so fast. I have never known that busy schooling makes time so little.
So it was a pretty busy week as you can tell.. since I didn't post anything on here. But everything went well. I learned a lot in class.

I just realized that I like learning about pain management. I like learning about how things work and how to make things better. Obviously, medication name is not my favorite thing to do because I have problem committed things to memories but I try hard to remember. And sometimes... having an application makes things so much easier. That's why I guess I can remember the pain medication's name better than any other.

It feels almost like... the semester has just started but now it's near the end. We are in the final stretch and busy with celebrating our pharmacy school life.

I have been thinking a lot about what are out there. Pharmacy opens up so many doors and possibilities that sometimes you are just unsure about what you want to do. So many choices.. so little time.. :) We are so greedy, aren't we?

This semester has not been as tiring as last semester... but the coursework is definitely different.. I don't know if it is more challenging.. it's just different...

Looking back over the last few months, I think I have learned a lot.. maybe more than I thought I would learn. Pharmacy school gives you a lot of information and you just have to try to digest everything. You might not know everything in the end... but I think you will know something. :)

What I've learned from pharmacy school so far?
Time management is a great skill that one should develop. I'm not best at it... but I am improving... :) This is one of the hardest week so far in the entire semester... due to the amount of work that we have to do but we all survive.. yes, we complain and complain.. but we all do survive because we don't have any choice in choosing not to do any of the assignment. :)

I think I'm ranting off the topic... but usually that is what happen when you have so much in your mind... you try to put in down but really sometimes there arent any sufficient words that can be used to describe what is going on.

My experience has definitely taught me well. You walk, you fail, you stand up... and to walk again. I think with the right determination, we can't fail ourselves because we know how much work we put into it and we know... what is important to us...

yeah... pharmacy school can make you think things like this at late night ;)

until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment