Wednesday, March 4, 2009

wait ,, what time is it?

I have decided.. pharmacy is too much fun to not be documented. We are bombarded with test, project, extracurricular stuffs every single week... only to realize.. wait it's monday and I'm still up at 2 to study for the exam?
Pharmacy school is fun... especially when there are breaks... and when instructors decide to cut the class short.
Pharmacy school is fun when people get to stay at home and sleep in for snow day.
Pharmacy school is fun when I realize... I don't understand what the questions are asking and mindfully guess.
Pharmacy school is fun when I know that... my scores will be horrible whether I study intensively or non-intensively
Pharmacy school is fun because tests are subjective in certain classes.
Pharmacy school is fun when your instructors hint that you are not as good as he is... by saying the test with the failing average was fair...

There are many fun things in pharmacy school...so that's why I decided to create this blog... to chronicle the time, the date, the event that make pharmacy school awesome...with the hope that followers will realize what they want to get into...only yeah... there are followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment