Sunday, March 15, 2009

is it the end already??

wow... what a week went by.. it's so fast that I can't even count...
I start watching some Korean drama lately.. I have to say it's quite addicted watching these dramas. Cute outfit if not pretty. Nice actors and actresses to look at. Story line can be developed better. It's not totally empty-brain drama. There isn't any death involved in this one except for the real one in life.
I have never realized that being a pharmacy student you can also enjoy some life outside of classes. I guess I have never taken full advantage of that and I think I should start doing it soon. First year is almost over. And plus, no matter how much I study... the grade is either the same or not changing much so... it makes sense to indulge myself over some relaxing activity like listening to Korean music (which I don't understand) and watch Korean drama (which I fastfoward half of the episodes). But it's fun to watch anyone.
Spring break is almost over... if not over already. We have test coming up with presentation coming up as well.
It's been a great break for me. Not having to work too much... but sometimes I feel that as you grow up. you become more self-center and less surrounding-center.
You have become more tolerant for things that could have put flame in your emotion and if not madness. At least, that is what I have become. I guess this would apply to grade as well. I become more accepted that as long as I am passing, I should be grateful for that. :) A person who has a lot of ambition needs to know how to settle...and by that I mean not settling for less, but settling for what he has accomplished.
Life has been treating me well except for the constant rain in the last few days but other than that... it could not be better.

I'm not looking forward to going back to school but it is something that we all have to do. Only a few more years!!!! Only a few more years!!! if not only a few more weeks then I'll be done with first year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment