Sunday, March 29, 2009

unrelated to pharmacy

It's always interesting to look back at where you're coming from. Less than ten years ago, who would imagine I am where I am and do what I do. It's hard to fathom the thought that.. merely decade ago, we were all teenagers dreaming about different things in life. This year has been surprisingly a mixture of both good and bad, and it's only a quarter of the year. Should I start writing quarterly report now? :)

My friends have broken news about welcoming a new baby and weddings. This year alone so far.. there will be three friends' wedding. And none of which I can attend. Too far away but my wish will always be with you! :)

I guess it is a weird feeling to look back and think... wow... has it really been that long? So we have known each other for that long already? I barely keep in touch ... no actually I don't keep in touch with any of my elementary school. We all go different paths. But my junior high school friends... wow.. I have known them for more than a decade now!!! It seems so strange talking about decade!

Remembering the first day at school... timidity...I guess partly scared as well because the school is a lot bigger... many more students in the same class room and everyone seemed to know so much more than I did... then came friendship that can last until now. Who would have guessed? you are all successful in what you do. You are all happy and I can't wish for anything but happy endings for all of you. I wonder... will next year or the following year come with baby news! And what I will be doing then?

My life has taken dramatic turns at every single crossroads. I remember hearing... he looks at everyone is going in and he goes the opposite way... so I guess.. I look at everyone is getting married and starting a family.. I'm going the opposite way. :)

Time is something that I can't define. It just keeps on moving... one tick to the next, until it reaches the 12... then we realize.. oh a minute has gone by... a day has gone by... a month has gone by... a quarter has gone by...and very soon... our life will as well. Treasure each tick as though it is the last one you can see, hear, and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment