Wednesday, March 18, 2009

another day another post..

Sometimes life can get at you fast.
We had a test today I didn't think it went bad.. but again.. things can always happen. The moment you thought you did fine, it turned out that things were not good.

I attended the Aging Simulation today. It was an interesting experience. We had to pretend (actually with props) that we got old. We had to list out things that we would like to give up as we age. What left was the important thing in our life, things that we can't live without or things that we would like to cling to until the end of our life.

We age every second we live. We age with every breath we take. And yes, we take our breath for granted. We take our sight as if it will be with us forever. So it was interesting to experience what older people had to go through. We only had our sight defected in the simulation but... it was already very hard. This makes me respect the elders even more for what they had to go through.

Therapy was actually a little bit more interesting today. For some reasons, I felt that the atmosphere was a little bit more relaxing now (don't know the reason why... or maybe it was just me), but I noticed it was definitely easier for me to breathe in this class. Cough and cold medicine... (might not be too interesting but way too important) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment