Thursday, November 5, 2009

on obstacle...

Being.. a strangely crazy person...
I guess I'm very lucky...I know people who are luckier and yes sometimes I did questions how they become so luck.  But I have no less luck.
I was born and raised with enough comfort of material and financial situations.  Got my first paycheck when I was 18 and realized making money is hard work.  I wonder how people do it.  I guess when I was younger, I never gave much thought about money because I didn't use a lot of them most of the time.  Only when you started having expenses, money became an issue.
I hate to admit but sometimes things fall into places without you having to plan for it.  Planning is part of the process but... letting things be as they are is something I need to learn.
Reading a post from a very distant friend and learning about what she had to go through, I realized my life is so much rosier.  Even though my Dad is no longer here, the good memories will always be here in my heart.  Even though it was a sad departure, his passing away has given us chance to realize that nothing lasts forever. Even in his death, he had done something that none of us could have done.  He brought the people who had fought with each other for the last ten years together.  He gave us a new perspective on things.  I guess I'm becoming more positive and seeing lights in different angles.
I am fortunate enough to have a positive and good relationship with my loved ones.  I know many don't.  Some have taken other to courts.  Some have killed others over small things.  Some have denounced their biological strings altogether.  I guess it's ok to do so.  There is nothing wrong in doing that if a person deems it as appropriate.  But for once, I just hope they one day realize what they are going through right now is the foundation, a step for them to be a stronger and better person than they already are.  Strange as it sounds, you do become stronger with whatever obstacles you've overcome.  Take it as a positive force to move forward... even though you are hurt inside...even though you might have to do it in tearful departures...you will if not are a stronger person.

No comments:

Post a Comment