Tuesday, November 10, 2009

update OSCE

I want to write so much but I don't have time to spend writing it... I wish I had more time.
I'm so happy that December is coming soon.  There will be nothing like coming home for Christmas (even thoug I'm not sure where I call home anymore)
School has been busy. 3 tests this week.  I'm glad I went over all the techniques this Monday and Ms. D. has been extremely nice.  Things will be good for OSCE tomorrow!! I just need to make sure I wake up on time... and don't be late for OSCE
It's raining hard outside... it will be raining hard tomorrow as well.  Let's hope that I won't be freezing trying to reach to the destination.  I know open toe shoes might not be recommended but this is the only thing I would love to wear in the raining days.  Plus... a lot of pharmacist wear open toes shoes.  I don't think it's a big issue. I'm not in lab!!!
I love our therapy module.  I learn a lot. I'm learning to detach myself and assessing myself from grades.  It has become quite irrelevant to me at this point.  I know what I know.  I don't know what the instructors know.  The instructors don't know what I know. The whole 25 questions test is a big mess.  It has no value and I will sure to make it to the evaluation. If you want to assess us, assess us fairly.  Don't try to give us 100+ slides and give us 25 questions on these slides when 2 questions might be off from the same slide.
I can't be happier... I think I pass!
Pharmacy school can be both love and hate I guess :)

No comments:

Post a Comment