Sunday, November 8, 2009

two am post...

it's almost two am ...
With 3 impending tests next week... I wonder.. why in the world do they have a schedule like this? oh well... can't complain because nothing is going to change.  At least, I'm almost done studying for one of them... but just hope I remember all the structures :D

I had something in mind but would probably wait until all is done.

Only a few more weeks than I'll be done with this semester.  It's going by so fast.  I'm counting down... 6 more weeks then I'm half way done being a PY2.

All the anxiety that occupied me a year and a half ago seemed to be gone now.  it's hard to go back to school after you've been gone for a while... you start doubting yourself... you start wondering whether you can make it through the first semester.  But interestingly, I probably spent time studying a lot more than when I was an undergrad.  Things work out nicely and they will all be fine. :)

I wrote a post about recent health care debate... but... it was deleted when my computer decided to turn off by itself...it's the wonderful world of technology...

Anyway... I just can't wait until the end of this semester... 6 more weeks... but only about 5 more weeks of classes... Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment