Sunday, November 1, 2009

rainy day...

It's been raining...
the weather is unpredictable as a woman.  One day, it can be extremely cold.  The next day, humidity set in with the coming rain to increase the temperature.  What can I say?
Hearing about motherhood... I can't imagine what it might have meant.
Volunteering yesterday at SPA, seeing all the kids in cute costumes walking in with their parents, I secretly think every child deserves a happy childhood no matter where they are.  I did face painting for the kids.  It was my first time so haha the result wasn't so good.  I didn't even what to use. But everything with color was good enough for the kid.  There was this little girl who was just about 15 months old.  She kept coming back to my table.  She even let me hold her for a while.  Her parents thought that it was great because she was a shy little girl.  She was so cute though.  I had a great time there.  Maybe I'll do it again next year.
Hearing about a friend's labor... I wonder whether I want to go through this.  It sounds so hard... I appreciate and applaud all the moms in the world.  It must have been hard especially with the first one.  I'm a little bit chicken so I'll save these for a lot later time. ;D
Ladybugs are coming back already.  I looked at them and wondered how long they get to live.  She was just alive and kicking yesterday.  They are beautiful creatures.  I live with a lot of bugs.  Most of them don't bother me so much.  Things come and go.  They tend to be active at certain times and not at other times.  Most of all they just want some food and a place to stay.
Talking about bugs... my traveling bug is starting to kick in.  I want to be back in the sky and fly away again.  Whether it is a mean of escape, I don't know.  The idea of settling or being stationary is not here at this time.  But who knows it can change in a month! :D

I can't wait until the break.   it's November already ^-^.
good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment