Sunday, August 28, 2011

the end of summer

Home Far Away by Solitudes



Is it almost the end of August? The month has just gone by so quickly. I barely noticed that next week marks the beginning of September.

In a mean time, I'm keeping myself busy with different things.

I've decided to go on another retreat (it has been a couple years since I went to a formal one).

Today, I talked to one of my friend's friends and she asked me if I am Buddhist. I said yes. She asked if I know any temple around the areas. I said there was one but not quite close. But then again, if people know me, I don't usually go to temple unless it is in my vicinity. Even when I traveled to other countries, most of the temples that I visited were mostly accidentally. I initially wanted to visit one temple but ended up getting lost and went to a different temple instead. Of all the one I wanted to visit, I actually only got to one or two. The rest was all by chance.

Sometimes it just happened that way. If you're meant to do something, eventually life will take you there. Then you can look back and realize, nothing has been wasted.

If you look at life this way, wouldn't it be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment