Monday, August 29, 2011

August..August

It's a long day... but it's going to be a short week

can't wait until Wednesday! ^_^

Even though next month is going to be a month off, things aren't slowing down because I have to complete one presentation and the data analysis of the post. Knowing that I won't have any time to do either of them in the month of October and probably November, I should be working on it now.

I have to say this rotation has prepared me well for what I have to do in October. Emerging myself in Pubmed daily, I realize I can actually stand doing Pubmed like this for the last 3-4 weeks. I think I've learned more about breast cancer than I would have known (but there are still so much more to learn). STarting to learn about Hodgkin's lymphoma. It sounds easy but not as easy as it sounds.

I've grown quite fond of taking of kombucha. Trying different methods to protect them from the ant invasion. They grow so beautifully that I get to drink kombucha daily without breaking a big bank for it.

I think I will start putting some recipe up when I have time because I've been writing down different recipes (using various types of teas in variety of combinations!).

I will be able to do this ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment